Frequently Asked Questions
If the FAQs page does not answer your question, please contact us
- Is Tactick project management?
- No. Project management is a set of one-time tasks completed over a long period of time. Tactick is for recurring daily tasks that never go away.
- How long does it take to implement Tactick?
- 1 hour. After a brief orientation you will have 5-10 daily routines that you can start tomorrow. Tactick tasks are built out over time not all at once.
- How much does Tactick cost?
- $10 per month. Unless you use it, then it is $5 per month.
- Why was Tactick created?
- To free me up to focus on more important things. There are three types of work: projects, incidentals, and routines. I make sure I get my routine tasks done first, like chores. Then I focus on incidentals and projects.
- Who is Tactick for?
- Individuals. Tactick is for people who need to document and track completion of daily, weekly, monthly tasks assigned to others.
- Who is Tactick?
- Tactick was created and is owned by Rick Carter email@example.com.